Adalo & Bubble Developer & Designer
Automate IntelligentlyGlobal Remotea month ago
Automate Intelligently is looking for a #nocode developer and designer to join the team. Since our founding in May, we've taken on clients from around the world in a variety of different industries and it's time to bring on some help.
What you'll be doing:
- Working from a backlog (Trello) you'll be knocking out development items for clients, sharing updates on progress and blockers, and in general building awesome apps.
- You'll primarily be using Adalo and Bubble, but don't expect to be limited to those two. We also work in Airtable, Webflow, Carrd, and Glide, so expect to get your hands dirty across platforms.
What we're looking for:
- A junior or experienced #nocode developer (read: you do not need to be able to code!), but you MUST have Bubble and Adalo experience
- You have great design skills (UX/UI) AND a portfolio (read: client work, side projects, whatever) you can share in Adalo or Bubble (ideally both). You don't need to be an illustrator or design from scratch. We're looking for good UX/UI in your work.
- Detail oriented and work ethic is a must. We're looking for someone who wants to improve their skills in the long run and will go the extra mile for clients. Being fully remote, trust is our biggest hiring factor. We trust everyone we work with will deliver exceptional client work every day.
A few more notes:
- This is a fully remote global role. Wherever you are in the world, that's cool.
- This role is contract (paid, of course) to start with the goal to be full-time after a trial period.
- Junior applicants welcome. We'll train you on the technical aspects. You must have a portfolio to share though. We need to see work you've done in the past, ideally on both platforms.
- This is a developer & design role. We're looking for someone who wants to work hard on client products. It isn't a sales or necessarily client facing role. In the long term, the career path would be to move into a head of development position with developers reporting to you.
Also, we have roles our clients need to be filled (experienced Bubble developer). If you're interested, we'll pass your information onto them as well!